There is a lot of confusion among people about how to get an expiring or old passport renewed in India.
If you are in north India, especially in Delhi NCR region, then we can definitely help you with the renewal process.
Follow this simple procedure to renew your passport online:
1. Call us or email us to know our passport renewal fee and application kit.
2. We assist you with the filling the renewing application form online, and advise you on what documents are required.
3. Once everything is ready, we upload your e-forms online to the Government passport service under the normal category or tatkaal category depending upon your choice.
4. An acknowledgment number is generated, which we forward to you. You can track status of your case online.
5. If all goes well you the department will print a re-issue copy and dispatch it to you in 45 days under normal and in 7 days in the tatkaal option.
Note: Please be advised that some cases like minors and children are treated differently.
Looking to get your passport re-issued?
Contact us now and learn how we can assist you: 09311904126